Cullen or Triode Wire Labs power cord?

Am about to pull the trigger but have some last minute doubt between:

— Cullen Cables Crossover II $379
— Triode Wire Labs The Obsession $1,399

Am curious whether Triode is worth 3.5 times the money.

Would love to hear your (indirect) experience with these cables.
robert1976
I have the TWL Digital American Series PCs for my integrated and SACD player. At the time of purchase, Cullen Cables didn't have the Crossover series and the most expensive cable line he had was about half the price of the TWL. I had that PC before getting the TWL. 

The TWL were better than the Cullen Cable PC I had but I always wondered if the Crossover would have been good enough after they came out. The differences were there but they weren't huge and I think the Crossover would have narrowed the gap, if not equal it. 

I still use the Cullen Cable PC for my Niagara 1200 with the TWL PCs still doing duty for the integrated and SACD player plugged into the Niagara and it all sounds great. There is no downside to this present set up. In fact, it's never sounded better.

I'd try the Cullen first and then go from there. Saving a thousand bucks is something to consider. If you really want to go with  TWL, you can't go wrong with the Digital American series.

All the best,
Nonoise
Cables are so unique to every person and system you really need to take advantage of their respective trial periods to make the right decision.  Honestly, you’d be foolish to decide any other way IMHO.  To confuse the situation further, PCs from Audio Envy, Raven Audio, and Core Power Technologies (Underwood HiFi) would also be on my radar.  I’d read reviews on them all and demo the two or three that seem to offer the sound/performance characteristics you’re most looking for.  Just my $0.02, and best of luck. 
I use the cheapest Triode model and they work fine.  The 12 plus & Ten plus.  They are 10 years old & have never moved since plugged in.
I like and build. 
Editorial:  I would rather fly to Hawaii for the $1399 he is asking for the Obsession model. But maybe it would be worth it to you.
You picked two power cords that are way far in price 😂

As the others have said, Triode Wire Labs have other power cords in the line up that are cheaper. You cannot possibly go wrong with either one of them.

Another suggestion is Shunyata Venom NR v10 or v12
I used both brands and both cables you mentioned in my system before. As thyname said, TWL Obsession and Cullen Crossover II are not in the same price range so it’s not really an apple to apple comparison. I personally prefer TWL power cords and I’d suggest you to give their 7 Plus or Digital American HP a try. These 2 power cords sound good to my ears and they’re in the $400 price range (used).