Speaker selector box. Are there any worth using?

So I have a system in one room but there are two rooms where I’d like to listen and while I have a second pair of speakers, I don’t wish to buy 2nd system. Years ago on a totally different system, I had a speaker selector box that I used to switch listening rooms. That selector box is long gone and I don’t ever see people talking about using such boxes these days. 

I know one option is just to plug and unplug the speakers whenever I want to switch listening rooms, but damn it, I want the convenience of just pressing a button. Plus, the wear on the banana plugs in the back of the amp over time might add up. 

So is there a good speaker selector box I should pick up? Both pairs of speakers I’d be using are 8 ohms if that matters. 
pip_helix
Three or four months ago, I bought the "TC-7220 2-Way Amplifier Speaker Selector Switch Switcher Comparator Crossover Router" on Amazon. Haven't dared use it after re-reading the manual of my vintage (ca 2000) Krell FPB amp which says the amp will likely be damaged if connected to a speaker selector. (Krells, for all their weight and heft, are delicate little flowers in some regards — the FPBs also may not be hooked up to any tube preamps without first being modified by a dealer. Kinda ridiculous.)

Anyway, now I wonder if there are any other high-current power amps too that will melt down or blow up if you run them into a speaker selector box. Not sure I want to find out, at least not the hard way. Now the TC-7220 is sitting sad and neglected on a shelf.

Thanks for starting this discussion, I'll be following it closely for additional wisdom.