VAS (Steven Leung) cartridge repair/retipping service?

Any experience with or opinions about VAS/Steven Leung repair/retipping service?  Not for VAS cartridge.

Thanks!
frogman
Hey guys. Sorry, I haven’t checked up on Audiogon in a long time. If you have any questions related to your cartridge that needs repairs or my opinions certain questions, PM or shoot me an email with photos of your cart. I will try my best to answer them.
The OP has enquired about a Particular Service from a Third Party.

This has evolved into others posting making known other Third Party Services, and their satisfaction with the works undertaken.
There is also the naming a few Brands that have been supplied as Donor Cartridges to receive a assessment from a Technician and also undergo a Treatment.

I am aware that the Cartridges being referred to are varied in their Brands/Models, so each Cartridge received back from the Third Party Service are more than likely a unique Model, such is my own.

Reporting on a Brand in such circumstances does not help others, due to the uniqueness of the Cartridge having undergone a Third Party Service.

I chose to report on the Comparison undertaken to the Original Model,
as it was done in Method that was quite accurate to carry out a comparison, but the known differences between the Models were not concealed.

The most important part of the report was that the method of purchasing a used Cartridge as a Donor and then using a Third Party Service, comes with a attached risk.
If a owned from New Cartridge is at a place of usage it could be improved upon by being serviced, I will suggest the Risk Factor seems to be a lesser concern for the Donor.
My experience being a outcome in my venture that was a workable one, and this will not be the outcome for all ventures.

I was letting a wider community know that I been supplied a Cartridge from a Third Party Service that was impressive and satisfying.

I think that is in keeping with the Thread.     
The devil is in details. When someone using a donor (secondhand cartridge for parts) to fix another broken cartridge my question is why not just buy different fully working original cartridge (better one) instead of making Frankenstein ?