Ar ethe current LP's available for $25 or so as goos as the old ones.

How about the $1500 plus ones?  Are they worth the money to people with more resources than me, or just for people who feel better about always paying a lot to try to have the best of everything?
128x128danvignau
Actually, I am not asking about rare collectables. Audio Advisors in WPB, FL has $1500 to $2500 newly issued LP's for their "modest" $25000 turntable. My question refers to this setup.  Do they really sound great, or are they simply listening room jewelry for the speaker wire on platinum speaker wire trestle crowd?
Audio Advisors in WPB, FL has $1500 to $2500 newly issued LP’s for their "modest" $25000 turntable.

This is absolutely insane, but we’re all know how many sick people are audiophiles.

Musicians are not crazy, their records are for everyone and they are $10-15 new.

Original records are better than reissues, only extremely rare records (impossible to find mega rarity) can cost $1500-2500 because only handful of copies left on this planet, actually those rare originals can cost even more, but not a repress in whatever "audiophile" quality.

Making reissues for $1500 is a ripoff!

Your question is still ambiguous.

Or likely, I'm not interpreting the question correctly. Are these "$1500 to $2500 newly issued LP's" an alternative to the same album which is priced less? 

I'm not on top of current new release pricing but took a peek at Music Direct's pricing. Depending on who it is/genre, that can be standard pricing for regular pressings. 

I don't see multiple  LP choices of a current artist-Diana Krall to Lady Gaga? There are some artists with $13.99 LP's-Lana Del Rey. But other LP;s are more.

These were just random popular picks. 

Audio Advisors in WPB, FL has $1500 to $2500 newly issued LP's

Could you provide a link to the "$1500 to $2500 newly issued LPs" on the Audio Advisors site?  Or anywhere else?Thanks!