Ar ethe current LP's available for $25 or so as goos as the old ones.

How about the $1500 plus ones?  Are they worth the money to people with more resources than me, or just for people who feel better about always paying a lot to try to have the best of everything?
128x128danvignau
Your question is still ambiguous.

Or likely, I'm not interpreting the question correctly. Are these "$1500 to $2500 newly issued LP's" an alternative to the same album which is priced less? 

I'm not on top of current new release pricing but took a peek at Music Direct's pricing. Depending on who it is/genre, that can be standard pricing for regular pressings. 

I don't see multiple  LP choices of a current artist-Diana Krall to Lady Gaga? There are some artists with $13.99 LP's-Lana Del Rey. But other LP;s are more.

These were just random popular picks. 

Audio Advisors in WPB, FL has $1500 to $2500 newly issued LP's

Could you provide a link to the "$1500 to $2500 newly issued LPs" on the Audio Advisors site?  Or anywhere else?Thanks!
They are not on their site, but in a back room when you veer left entering the store.  The room is open, so they are visible from the entry showroom. Maybe Chris could send you a list.  A couple are around his desk area.  Call Him.  (561) 478-3100
I believe these very expensive records are mostly new recordings, if not all of them.  I don't know if cheaper versions exist, but when we bought our Sheffield D to D LP's, no one told us that secret tapes were being stored  to use much later for releases on CD's much later.  It is interesting to hear the same recording played through a good phono set up and a good CD player.  I only have two.  The D to D has gotten worse for the wear.  The Cd is not so much, and is somewhat replaceable, or can be copied.