What's the best and/or favorite piece of equipment you've owned? And do you still own it?

My favorite piece(s)  are  (and I still own them) the Martin Logan Ethos lousdpeakers and Soudsmith Paua cartridge.  As far as speakers go, electrostats are my favorite and will replace them with another set of electrostats.  I'm currently eyeing MUR Audio SP1's.  These two pieces make my rig sound great.  
polkalover
My favorite piece right now has to be a Lyra Kleos cartridge. I upgraded to a VPI Super Prime Scout but installed my old Ortofon cartridge. When I installed the Kleos, it didnt open the door to high definition sound it Kicked the door in with both feet. Couldn't be happier.
My all time favourite piece of kit is my Michell Gyrodec bought in 1992 (for £659 !!!) and subsequently upgraded to Orbe status. Now with SME V tonearm and Koetsu Black cartridge and still in regular use to-day. I have had other turntables down the years and wish I had had the funds to keep them rather than having to trade them in !! (Pioneer PL12D, Thorens 160 Super, and Dunlop Systemdek III, the latter equipped with an outboard power supply which made all the difference).
Tice clock. Vpi magic brick. 
Seriously, As  smandlej above, Michell Gyrodec Full Plinth, SME V arm, remove the bridge, full Gert Pedersen mod takes it to another level.