Best "Bang for the Buck" you have owned?

Yes, the CJ ART, various Audio Research were all great...but I do remember lower priced items that gave much pleasure for their price.

In no order, The Large Advent,  DQ-10, Nakamichi SR receivers,  inexpensive Nordost cables, many tuners giving good vibes vis "FREE" music.  Also, in a different way, the Nakamichi TM radios and SoundSpace systems. 

There was a solid state ARC pre that was very good....ls-12?

And I do  remember "free" listening at some friends homes/systems that were great values. I was exceedingly lucky to have a best friend that bought most of my gear when I was "moving on".  It gave me the chance to listen to what I had had compared to what I currently had....at least once what I had sold to him was better than what my replacement gear was...........the old "live and learn". 

whatjd
Magnepan MGIIIC, clarity, that the wife mentioned upon first listen.  Digital Amplifier Company 4800A.  Marantz AV8801.  Each step up the chain was large increase in SQ, for me.
I have very fond memories of the Apt-Holman preamp that I owned for many years. You youngsters won’t recall it, but was a superb component that represented terrific value back in the late '70s and ’80s. It was designed by Tom Holman, the inventor of 5.1 audio and the inventor of THX motion picture sound.

Read about it here:

https://kenrockwell.com/audio/apt/holman-preamplifier.htm
zerostat- the red one- bought in the 80's for under $30

Still doing its job, one LP at a time
The original Acurus DIA100. Originally $995 list back in the day. Never one problem, still works and powers my outdoor speakers. Sounds great.