How much space between cables is enough?

I understand that proximity between power cables and interconnects or power cables and power cables is a problem, but is there a rule of thumb as to how much space is required to NOT be a problem. 1/2", 1", 6"? Also, are all cables the same? I would assume that the higher the current, the more isolation, but belief and reality are seldom the same.
128x128tony1954
tony1954,

"Do I coil it around the water tank clockwise or counter clockwise?"

It will heavily depend on the side of the water tank you will be doing it from.
What's left of my brain hurts!
Keep wires from touching as much as possible (within reason) and enjoy MUSIC!
Cheers🍺🤓🎶
Glupson is touching on how I feel about it. Not only would I not like to stare at fishing lines holding cables across my listening room (I apologize but I was being sarcastic about the fishing line weight), but I would also dislike looking at wires the size of water hoses laying across the floor everywhere on top of ceramic or whatever supports. Just me, but my listening experience is a balance between the sound and the visual. If it looks like a mess, I will feel like a mess. If it looks good, I will feel good even if I don't get that top few percentage point in sound quality. To each is own. 
tony1954If you coil the interconnects clockwise around the water heater, you must coil the speaker wires counter clockwise, assuming that the power cord has the left prong in space time alignment with the rotation of thh Earth, at least during eclipses.