An EXPERIMENT for those who have never heard differences in cables

There are many here who have never heard differences in cables, I was there years ago until I read a post of someone preferring the sound of 28 awg magnet wires for speaker cables. I quickly drove out to my local Radio Shack and picked up magnet wires of various sizes (22-28 awg) to hear what it sounds like. I remember this being a fun experiment and a really cheap one that taught me a thing or two, I've gone on to experience many other cable designs over the years.

***Run two insulated magnet wire to each speaker (one for positive, one for negative) and use them in place of your existing speaker cable, the insulation on magnet wires are very thin and a little difficult to strip, sandpapering the tips may work. Connect them to the binding posts on your amp and speakers and let us know what you hear?
(Amazon also carries various sizes of magnet wires)
scar972
@cleeds I certainly agree with your comment and will not spend an extra minute of my time debating with someone who has already made up his mind. Experiences and improvements await those who keep an open mind.
OTOH, I must mention that many cables out there do sound very much alike and we are unable to pick up on the minute differences, manufacturers use similar designs and materials quite often so don't expect to hear a drastic change with every cable swap.
When I was winding pickup, I used 42awg. I bet about 50 strands of that braided together would do the trick. 
If you bundle that many individually insulated thin wires together, you're working with a litz design, there's a lot you can try with magnet wires. The most notable manufacturer that uses litz is Cardas, but their stranding is much finer and has to be terminated using a solder pot.