New JBL Studio Monitors (4349) Coming in September

https://www.whathifi.com/us/news/jbl-launches-retro-looking-4349-studio-monitor-loudspeakers
Im told the 4429 is the LEAST Dynamic of all the JBL "horn" speakers. There's even a YOUTUBE review by "Next best thing studio" that goes into this in detail.   Ive had MANY JBL Speakers including 4411's (with Brand new tweeters installed no less) and I HIGHLY doubt they are better than the L100 classics.
I thought the 4411's had the most realistic sound when matched with the Brinkmann Integrated amp. Maybe with the right amp the L100's might be better or maybe not...
As mentioned on another post, I recently acquired a pair of JBL L200T3s. They are the "home" version of the 4425 monitors, in a different form factor. They are very satisfying, especially considering how little I paid for them. I have owned many horn speakers, from (I think) almost every Klipsch Heritage model to Earo active horns and the L200T3s are the best sounding. I was looking for a paid of 4430s but I think I'll keep these.

4411’s....cute!  The 4429’s are the real deal and are as dynamic as the source and amplification will allow without compression.  I use a Krell 200 watt amp...no restrictions!
I have a pair of 4429's that were in my main system for several years. They were displaced by other project speakers. Relegated them to a secondary system with a Yamaha CD player and a Denon PMA2000. I have always thought the bass was somewhat ill defined and flabby, especially the mid bass. Recently I replaced the Denon with an old Threshold S-500 that I bought new in the mid 80's. Also drug my Schiit Yggdrasil in as the D/A converter. Definite improvement across the spectrum. Bass is quit a bit tighter, but not as good as my main system speakers. I'm thinking about replacing the two air core inductors in the LF crossover with low resistance iron core units. My swag is the series resistance will drop from about 1.5 Ohms to 0.25 Ohms. Anyone have any thoughts on the mod? And I apologize for the thread theft. If I go through with the mod, and a positive comes from it, I'll start a new thread.

Regards John