Companies that repair/refinish speaker cabinets?

Greeting all,

Alas, my newly purchased Acoustic Zen Adagios arrived having taken some damage to the finish and cabinet.  I am tasked with finding someone who does these kinds of repairs -for insurance purpose I need a written estimate- but find this is well outside of my knowledge 'wheelhouse'.  Anyone have a lead on these sorts of folks or companies?

Thanks
TOm
ruraltom
What area of the country are you in?

West coast company but someone "like this" may get you the finest repair on a well finished speaker.  

https://www.tcwoodfinishers.com/
It should come as no surprise that they arrived damaged as the original boxes are only adequate for one shipment and only then if they are strapped down to a shipping pallet. I know, I was the original owner of a pair for five years. 
Besides the marginal packing, the enclosures are fabricated from inexpensive Chinese chipboard and painted. Your best bet is not a woodworking shop but an automotive body shop. You will need them to fill in the dents and dings with Bondo and then repaint them with automotive spray paint. Don't believe me? Watch and report back. 
Could easily be over £700 per speaker, as I have learned. Can be done cheaper but less well.