best-sounding class D amp?

I'm not interested in starting another discussion about technology, or performance parameters. (You know who you are.)

I know that there are different brands and designs of modules used in these amps, and different implementations, with additional maker-specific circuitry around the module.

What I *am* interested in hearing about is first-hand listening impressions of the most natural, full-bodied class D amp you've heard, with a preference for those (few?) that hew to the slightly warmer rather than cooler side of neutral.

128x128twoleftears
@noble100 just reminded me of D-Sonic amps (6Moons review).  I confess I’ve not heard them, but reviews indicate they punch way above their weight and have characteristics that please both SS and tube aficionados.  Their M3a-800S stereo amp is good for 400/800Wpc into 8/4Ohms for only $1475 (their cheapest amp I believe) and has me seriously questioning upgrading my McCormack DNA 0.5 Rev A.  I believe they offer an in-home trial, which is obviously really helpful.

I’m also a fan of Bel Canto amps.  I heard a pair of M500 monoblocks driving a pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars and it sounded sublime.  Not sure I’d call them warm but rather just very natural sounding, which very much surprised me.  Changed my impression of Class D amps actually.  FWIW, and best of luck. 
I don’t know about “warm” sounding class d amps, but a tube pre-amp used with a Class D amp can achieve that. You want the amp to have 60kohm or higher input impedance to work well with tube preamps which tend to have significantly higher output impedance. I do that with AUdio Research pre to Bel Canto Class D amp. Just a touch of warmth with this combo. 

Also have a similar Bel Canto c5i all digital class d integrated amp. More neutral, not warm at all.
best-sounding class D amp?

Look at PASS amps much better than classl d pass on class d maybe in 10 years it will get better.

Best one I’ve heard so far had been at our club audio meeting, the Belcanto Ref 600M monoblocks which use Hypex NC500 with I believe their own buffer, they were very good into a very high end two-way that used the top Raven ribbon tweeter "almost" livable for me.
Then we put them on a pair of B&W 803D3’s and they were not as well received, upper/mid highs were a touch hard with glare yet subdued at the same time, we concluded that the Ref600’s liked the pure resistive loading that the Raven Ribbon gave around a constant 6ohms, but not the more complex loading the B&W upper range had, because the same B&W’s sounded sweet as with a Pass Labs linear amp we also had there.

Cheers George
I haven't heard enough of class d amps to form an opinion but a friend of mind which i respect very much on the audiophile side recommeded highly Bel Canto amps .