Are these fake?

Seller is in China, looks fake due the price of course... but I know sometimes they can be "fell off the truck" situations. Insight anyone?

https://ebay.us/yzeBQ0
au_lait

It is also worth remembering the Chinese do their luxury goods shopping in branded shops in Europe and the USA.  They know full well if they use the shops in China they are likely to get a fake.  On some occasions a completely fake branded shop has been established and open for a few hours or days offering 'discounts'.  Shades of 'The Sting'.

Like I said - the wild west, or perhaps east.

+1 nd_72
-1 millercarbon
Millercarbon: why do you feel the need to continually bring your far right political views into discussions about audio equipment? I get it; any attempt to hold your hero accountable amounts to "fake news". You drank the kool-aid and apparently you are quite proud of your membership in a cult of personality. I'm done. Now, I'm interested in learning about audio equipment.
No question fake. This is what China does. I have a friend who own a company that analyzes products that clients bring in. Most are prototypes made in China that are 1/4 the price for made in USA. Some of the findings, a stainless steel impeller for a food processor infused with 75% lead. The enamel finish of a cast iron tub that contained over 300 toxic chemicals in the paint. Then we all know the Chinese drywall that was the cause of copper water lines to erode and burst. Also remember that Amazon and eBay are the dumping grounds for this garbage. On Amazon even the toilet paper is counterfeit. There is a difference between getting a good deal and saving money.
Lol yes Chinese bad trying to make a buck wherever possible and desperate to make ends meet.

That would never happen here.