Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
The vast majority of SS will not sound like a SET because they are electrically very different.Bakoon amplifiers sound a lot like a SET.A very very good SET.And that is most probably because they operate much more like a SET electrically -no negative feedback/high output impedance/current drive.Although the unique SATRI circuit probably also contributes to that sort of sound.I sold my SET and stopped using my other tube amps when I bought a Bakoon.But like a SET they have to be used with speakers with a highish and flattish impedance to sound their best. Although in my experience they are not nearly as fussy about speakers as the typical SET.
Check out the Belles SA 30 I promise you its a Special performer.  The input imp is 100 K so a tube preamp is at total friendly optimization
  Best JohnnyR
Up until recently, I enjoyed immensely my Pass XA60.8's. Needing a bit more power for my hungry TAD's, I now have a Coda Model 16 and am blown away with the sound. Enticing, tube like texture, punch and soundstage aplomb. You are welcome!