Should people with no turntable or reel to reel be considered audiophiles?

Just like those driving a Porsche SUV can join PCA (digital audio fans can join Audiogon) but are certainly not Porschephiles unless they also own a coupe (Panamera owners I guess gets a pass here).

Please respond with a yes or no and we'll tally a vote for the first 100 responses.

sokogear
Audiophiles are a dying breed. I say we admit members with smartphones and a good pair of headphones, not require they must suffer with 100 year old + technology to prove their worth.
To be fair, quite a few of us have really good ears and enjoy good sound reproduction.
Whoa, hold on here. Porschephiles drive 911's and Caymans. We tolerate the other stuff only because it gives Porsche the money to survive and make our cars. I wouldn't be caught dead driving a Panamera or one of the SUVs. Those are for people who buy Rolex watches. 
As for audiophiles, real ones have turntables, hundreds of records and know their way around a soldering iron. A real audiophile makes their own speakers and modifies everything to work better. A real audiophile does not waste money on BS garbage that won't make anything sound better but looks pretty. A real audiophile has more money invested in their music than their system. 
There are people who love music and don't care what it sounds like. There are people that only care what it sounds like and will listen to garbage music just because it was nicely recorded, but real audiophiles listen to great music and make it sound as good as possible. 
Real audiophiles won't let anyone touch their system not even their significant other. They just do not understand. 
Real audiophiles are always looking forward to what they are going to do next. Real audiophiles are never happy with how their system sounds. There is always something that could be better. Real audiophile will use any technology available to make their systems sound better. 
Finally, real audiophiles love to help others make their systems sound better. We wish everyone can have the best music reproduction possible.
Rock and Roll.