Need speaker cable

Hello everyone,

I am a regular reader of forum, but it’s my first post. I use odyssey cyclops integrated amp and Maggie 1.7i speakers. So far I have been using a Basic 12 gauge speaker wire. I am looking at buying a speaker cable and my budget is around $500. Please let me know your suggestions.
sudharl
Please check out Audio Envy, save some money, and get a great product.  I own them, they are far and above other cables I have owned, used and know.
You might want to look into Nerve Audio cables. Speaker Cables – Nerve Audio
I use their Axon 24, and Vagus 28S phono cables and they are of very good quality, sound great and are reasonably priced.

Acoustic Zen Hologram 2's are killer bang for your buck and always seem to be a few pairs on the various used sites for under your budget.
Though they don't show up very often, keep a look out for the no-longer in-production Clear Day Double Shotgun pure silver cables, originally $500 retail for an 8' pair, sold by their maker for $450.
Audioquest type 4....buy it from audio advisor as they will terminate them however you see fit. They use the bulk form of the type 4 cable with white jacket. 
Also QED makes a nice cable in the XT25. I have used their silver anniversary xt  biwire  cables for years with great results.