Anyone have experience with Soundsmith’s strain gauge?

After watching Peter Ledermann’s excellent presentation on phono cartridge design I am now quite interested in his Strain gauge cartridge. Unfortunately reviews for the product seem to be sparse and are from nearly a decade ago. I’m wondering if anyone here is an owner of such a system and if they’d be so kind as to share their experience with it. I currently have the Aida cartridge from their high output MI lineup and I want to know if the sound really is a big step up from what I currently have. 
thermionicvinyl
This is from another thread here, submitted by Mr. Lederman himself...

"We are building to order, so there will be delays, but the above comment is correct ~ it is a great moment to buy a Soundsmith design. Our 6 top designs are discounted 25%; LOW OUTPUT - Hyperion, Sussurro, Paua, Zephyr MIMC Star, HIGH OUTPUT The Voice, and Aida."
The sound of the Strain Gauge is really polarizing, I guess.

I have heard it vs. DS Audio and DS Audio was the clear
winner. Both have outstanding clarity, „room“ and dynamics.

But the SG was „CD-like“ for my taste and DS Audio transported
the magic of vinyl. So I bought it. And the current DS Audio models
are even better than the original DS-W1 was.
Racedoc, audio certainly polarises. I've seen comments that the DS is digital-like, the same way you feel about SG. Horses for courses.
Install is everything in analog, SG maybe more than most. It is v sensitive to azimuth...get setup wrong/sub par, and you're "rewarded" with a thin, non immersive sound. Crack azimuth, and VTA for every individual lp, and you're *rewarded* with a true holographic presentation, excellent tonal and timbral discrimination, bass energy and start/stop nature that really feels realistic, and lifelike speed. All of which is taken up a notch or three w addition of quality LPS.
Congrats on yr DS, like me w SG it seems you've found yr analog nirvana.