Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
I'm on day 5 of having covid-19 and feel awful, this thread was just the laugh I needed!
Hope you get to feeling better, cable threads are usually good for a chuckle.
geared4me,
"...this thread was just the laugh I needed!"
Laugh? What laugh? This is a serious business.

Wishing you quick recovery.
Wait til you get to day 10. You’ll be laughing so hard milk will be squirting out of your nose. 
@Millercarbon:

First of all, wire is NOT “cast”; it’s drawn through a series of tungsten carbide or synthetic diamond dies, and annealed in a furnace under inert atmosphere every several passes to remove the work hardening from the drawing process. 
Second, unless you are passing straight DC current; musical signals should be thought of as a mix of sign waves of many frequencies and amplitudes. Signal analyzers use a processing chip that does FFT (fast Fourier transformation) to reduce the musical signal to its component sign waves.