Do these woofers look right on these Dunlavys IVA's?

Looking at getting these speakers but in the close up showing the woofers they look very frayed- should they look this way or are they on their way out- thks for the advice- here is the link on audiogon-
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa23gb-dunlavy-full-range

bopper
Dunlavy on the model  4s had 3 different versions. The big changes were changing the woofers from Morel to Seas to Scanspeak.  The Scanspeak required changes to the crossover and probably to the damping to maintain the Q that John preferred.  Along the way Dunlavy sent me 2 new sets of midranges that looked identical but sounded slightly better to my ear. Tom

I believe Tom may have this correct.  I owned a pair of Duntech Princesses which were the older sibling to the DAL IV/IVA.  Mine came with Scanspeak woofers but when the DALs were introduced they did not.  I assumed John changed to a less expensive drivers.  If he did change back to Scanspeak woofers near the end of their production then I expect those may offer somewhat better bass.

If you are close enough to pick these up then an audition should put your mind at ease.  I think all of Dunlavy's designs were very good if not exceptional.
Those are diffuser cones................kidding. I actually saw these and wondered the same thing so thanks for asking the question. I have no interest i these so good luck!