Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1

Would a person trying to claim something about wires and starting it with "I am an electrical engineer" be considered as "appeal to authority"?

Or, is he just an authority?

Or, when he says he did not understand anything, is he a non-authority and is not worth listening to?

Please advise.

I think it was an appeal to marketing fluff. "I'm an EE and I used to not believe stuff then I got this idea to sell stuff and now I hear stuff and my stuff is better because of stuff."

heaudio123
geoffkait, when someone is blinded by a dogmatic need to behave in a certain way, then will often read into a situation what they want to read or and unfortunately that interferes with their comprehension and objectivity.

>>>>Exactly! You understand yourself better than I thought. 
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. All you need to do is put on your listening ears. God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason. We observe, we learn - Socrates 🤗
Maybe quarks and spectro-spin comes into it all as well - but WHY?!?... 🤔