Amp Upgrade time, $6000 budget, used or new.

Amp upgrade time!!! What’s the most badass amp I can get for $6000 New or used. 
I’m currently bi amping my Martin Logan’s with an old mc7106. I want to move up. I’m not glued to biamping this time around, I just do it now because my gear is my gear, ya know? 

I would like fully balanced. 
So please help me pick my next big boy amp. 
Treated room. Speaker:
martin Logan esl x , rel t7i pair 
Preamp:
 t+a P3000hv
dac / phono
t+a DAC 8 DSD / nova phenomena 2+
streamer, tuner, Tt
metrum Ambre , marantz 20b, marantz tt15s1 
ic and power
synergistic. 

andrewkelley
When I spend that kind of dough, I won’t do it without a home audition and right of return. That lets out most used gear. I am using Janszen hybrid electrostatics, and I don't want a harsh amp to take away from their beauty.

If you can take the copious heat, a Pass Labs X250.8 would meet your sound profile. Pass recommended (to me) the X series as better suited than the XA for electrostats. Reno HiFi often has demo units at about 20% above your price point, and they will take it back if you don’t like it.

I auditioned that amp, enjoyed the slightly lush and very atmospheric sound, and sent it back because the heat was too much for my small room. As @asa said, Pass Labs amps are widely loved and hold value.

I auditioned the Magtech, too, which to my ears had a chillier sound profile. (I know many hear perfection in it; and I agree Mr Sanders is a genius and great to do business with.) I decided on a Bryston 4B3, with sound somewhere in between the two. I am very happy with that, so I should include it in my list, though it has less snob appeal than Pass. Bryston these days has a far less up-front sound than previously.
Wow thanks y’all. I’ve got an email in to sanders, I’m also going to look at pass and Bryston. That dna on audiomart looks awesome too 
I would look at the Aesthetix Atlas. It should give you what you are looking for.