Amp Upgrade time, $6000 budget, used or new.

Amp upgrade time!!! What’s the most badass amp I can get for $6000 New or used. 
I’m currently bi amping my Martin Logan’s with an old mc7106. I want to move up. I’m not glued to biamping this time around, I just do it now because my gear is my gear, ya know? 

I would like fully balanced. 
So please help me pick my next big boy amp. 
Treated room. Speaker:
martin Logan esl x , rel t7i pair 
Preamp:
 t+a P3000hv
dac / phono
t+a DAC 8 DSD / nova phenomena 2+
streamer, tuner, Tt
metrum Ambre , marantz 20b, marantz tt15s1 
ic and power
synergistic. 

andrewkelley
@soix McCormack is some mighty fine gear, serviceable, reliable, 
mable to call,and talk with the Steve himself!

But he Sanders Magtech is beyond even Steve’s amps.

mplease call, talk, with Roger Sanders, he will,blow your mind.

there is really no amp which will give you the headroom, sound, and longevity of the Magtech!!

look into it!!

You will thank me in the long run!
When I spend that kind of dough, I won’t do it without a home audition and right of return. That lets out most used gear. I am using Janszen hybrid electrostatics, and I don't want a harsh amp to take away from their beauty.

If you can take the copious heat, a Pass Labs X250.8 would meet your sound profile. Pass recommended (to me) the X series as better suited than the XA for electrostats. Reno HiFi often has demo units at about 20% above your price point, and they will take it back if you don’t like it.

I auditioned that amp, enjoyed the slightly lush and very atmospheric sound, and sent it back because the heat was too much for my small room. As @asa said, Pass Labs amps are widely loved and hold value.

I auditioned the Magtech, too, which to my ears had a chillier sound profile. (I know many hear perfection in it; and I agree Mr Sanders is a genius and great to do business with.) I decided on a Bryston 4B3, with sound somewhere in between the two. I am very happy with that, so I should include it in my list, though it has less snob appeal than Pass. Bryston these days has a far less up-front sound than previously.
Wow thanks y’all. I’ve got an email in to sanders, I’m also going to look at pass and Bryston. That dna on audiomart looks awesome too 
I would look at the Aesthetix Atlas. It should give you what you are looking for.