Tube Preamp with Solid State Amp?

Greetings!

I’ve seen some folks using Tube Preamps with Solid State Am ps. I’m thinking of doing that with my system as part of an incremental change. I currently have a Parasound P5 preamp with a Parasound A21 driving Klipsch Cornwall 4’s. Will a decent / good Tube Preamp really make a difference in my sound? I enjoy what I have now but really want to experience Tubes in my system. Thanks!
128x128bigjohn9095
with those speakers you could get into a Single Ended Triode amp that will blow your mind..

agreed.  That's the direction I would head.  
Dennis Had has his little hand made SEP amps back up on Ebay for 1700 bucks or so...now with a level pot for some reason, and my experience with an earlier version has been great as it's simply the best amp I've owned over many decades of tube and SS stuff...with efficient speakers (I use Klipsch Heresy IIIs) it's a killer amp, plus only 4 tubes to mess with.
I am using powered JBL LSR and AiPulse speakers via XLR and SMSL SU8 dac. Will the new Freya+ increase the soundstage and give me a more pleasing mids and highs...? The comboa sounds pretty good for the money... I just would like some majik..... next up will be Klipsch
I'll repeat myself for the one hundredth time, get an old Counterpoint preamp SA-2000 and send it to me for upgrades.  Parts quality that I will install you won't find in anything recommended here.  I have repaired or modified most of them.  Think Audio Note resistors, Nichicon capacitors, V-Caps just to begin with.  Happy Listening
To me a high powered class a  amp with a tube pre sounds best. I like Conrad Johnson pres. . Build quality is great and they sound oh so sweet. Run those with some high power 4ohm speakers and you can feel the music, even at low volume. Think Wilson sashas here.