GR-Research Line Force First Transparent Speakers?

These speakers will be coming on the market soon and I can’t wait to hear them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgoR2PLEZsk
highend666
Bad day today Miller? Lol. Danny does seemed to be recognized as a guy who knows what he’s talking about. I do agree about the production budget for that video. 
New Record Day Ron takes himself very seriously, and somehow got the idea in his head that we should too. His attitude and mannerisms are pompous, pretentious, and annoying, aren't they? I appreciate all he's doing to help Danny reach a larger audience, but come on Ron, display a little humility.
bdp24

A long time ago I came across Rons YTV when he was reviewing various kit. I noticed this large overstuffed (sound sucking) couch where he site to review and called him out on it
They look very cool and Danny Richie is a highly regarded loudspeaker designer. My question is are those planar drivers?
Don’t they have dynamic limitations compared to dynamic speakers? How can they move air? I know they are much more efficient than Maggie’s and the like. Maybe they use neodymium magnets. That would help with efficiency but I don’t know if that helps dynamics.
I have purchased a pair of Tri-Art open baffle speakers that I have not received yet. Making a move away from planar drivers to the impact of a dynamic driver. I currently have Eminent Tech planar speakers. IF the Line Force speakers are able to make dynamic driver like impact while still sounding detailed and coherent, I’m interested. I know there are always trade offs and no perfect speaker.
Wish we could go out and listen to this stuff now.
Everyone stay safe and healthy and don’t give into fear!

The original piece LS9s were made from aluminum.  Danny sent pics 2 plus years ago. It was a work of art. I think he still has those.  I haven't heard the LS9s Line Force but I owned the AV123 LS6s...

Very different, OB. The LS9s were all planars, the LS6s had round drivers, and planars in a two way, The planars served as mids and highs....
The reason I sold mine it took a BIG room for them to sound right... .. REALLY BIG...Dipole OB LS... sound is SO different than conventional Point source. speakers.

Once you hear speakers like these, whether OB, LS, PS, there is NO going back...Planars (and ribbons) are the bomb...

GRs servo bass systems, coupled with most any system ads a very high quality bass system.  With the Line Force (LS9s), and planar based monitors, it needs to be heard.  Words just won't  do them justice, I suspect. 

DEADLY ACCURATE, super fast, detailed, very VERY efficient. 
It doesn't take ultra high dollar stuff to make planars sound good.

Danny has it down pretty pat how to set up or FIX bad or poor designs.
He is sharp.. AND aware of his customers.. He never gets wound up...Just cool as a could be...He has an almost cultish following. All earned because of his thoughtful demeanor, and approach to his customers and a great support staff too.. Thanks Jay...

Yup.. I'd love a pair... I really wish I had the first pair...The CnC and build quality was "One of a kind" 

Hats off to GR.. Well done..

Regards