GR-Research Line Force First Transparent Speakers?

These speakers will be coming on the market soon and I can’t wait to hear them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgoR2PLEZsk
highend666
Danny Richie is amongst the most knowledgeable and talented loudspeaker designers working today. 
Bad day today Miller? Lol. Danny does seemed to be recognized as a guy who knows what he’s talking about. I do agree about the production budget for that video. 
New Record Day Ron takes himself very seriously, and somehow got the idea in his head that we should too. His attitude and mannerisms are pompous, pretentious, and annoying, aren't they? I appreciate all he's doing to help Danny reach a larger audience, but come on Ron, display a little humility.
bdp24

A long time ago I came across Rons YTV when he was reviewing various kit. I noticed this large overstuffed (sound sucking) couch where he site to review and called him out on it
They look very cool and Danny Richie is a highly regarded loudspeaker designer. My question is are those planar drivers?
Don’t they have dynamic limitations compared to dynamic speakers? How can they move air? I know they are much more efficient than Maggie’s and the like. Maybe they use neodymium magnets. That would help with efficiency but I don’t know if that helps dynamics.
I have purchased a pair of Tri-Art open baffle speakers that I have not received yet. Making a move away from planar drivers to the impact of a dynamic driver. I currently have Eminent Tech planar speakers. IF the Line Force speakers are able to make dynamic driver like impact while still sounding detailed and coherent, I’m interested. I know there are always trade offs and no perfect speaker.
Wish we could go out and listen to this stuff now.
Everyone stay safe and healthy and don’t give into fear!