Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Must be a contemorary joke and embarresment at  least for the last 28 years here and the country as a whole. Other than Yarmuth who has stood up for the general public for the last 20 years here in the state of Kentucky. Tom
tomthiel
Thank You for the court update. I suspect that those proceedings are on downtime, for the short term,  as well.
Happy Listening!
oblgny
Hope you and the other guys in the greater NYC area are staying safe.I have a very firm grasp on the kind of Operations currently going on up there. A little downtime is great for catching up on good music.

Happy Listening!
rosami
Thanks for the input on that. For the past 17 years mine have been on a second floor dedicated room, but it was built in such a way that the part where the speakers sat had joists running a short direction of only 6’, which definitely played a part in the rooms interaction. The low midrange hump I was getting elsewhere was gone.

Now, I’ll have them on slab floors (hardwood on slab) and have zero idea how they’ll sound - but assume they’ll be as fast as I barely remember in the shop 35 years ago. I definitely want to try something like the iso-acoustics out once I live with them for a few weeks and get the room more or less tuned.

It’s driving me nuts that they’re literally 5 blocks away from me right now, and with our shelter-in-place I can’t get the movers over there. I’d dearly love some tunes in this big empty house right now! Ugh. I’ve got an old Adcom 555 pre/amp in the garage, I might try doing something as an interim/streaming setup and some inexpensive bookshelves. I’m about Netflixed out!I’ll keep you posted.