Reasonable moving coil cartridge

I am looking to purchase a Music Hall 1.5 TT. The selling point being a removable headshell. 

That being said, i am looking for a reasonably priced moving coil cartridge to use on the MH. My preamp is the Bryston 1B- MC. I am not looking to refinance my house. Something in the neighborhood of $200-300 USD. I dont need to worry about a moving coil amplifier as the MC comes with one built in.

thanks
128x128jcipale
I am happy that you liked my country.

No  both Lithuanian masters now don't retip, mostly both do new cartridges. To whom and how it's another story.

You are right about horns. Most of the horns users can't bear rolled up HF as horns do shout too much. 

I am always testing cartridge for artefacts in sound. I mean I am starting to listen music which a like quite loud and if my ears is still happy after 2-3 records it's good one.  If my hand wants to crank sound down or I am finding myself somehow in the kitchen drinking coffee it goes away from my system.  Spectacular sound doesn't mean good one. 
There is no difference in aligning an elliptical as opposed to a micro line or shibata or what have you, yes. But you will need to spend extra time and care aligning the line contact type stylus than you would with an elliptical. Elliptical stylus are a bit less fussy etc...line contacts will most certainly require a more precise VTA and zenith adjustment not easily done without proper tools. Watch fremers video, there is a lot more involved....a good usb microscope and very good lighting would be good first step. And BS to the guy who said you can't get a good MC cartridge unless you spend over $1000! The Hana EL is a superior cartridge at only $475. Herb Reichert loved it so much, he uses it as a reference cartridge. I agree with Herb. Yea if you are hell bent on a line contact or shibata etc then yes spend $750 and get the Hana SL. 
Fremer always goes to extreme with his alignments, his method is not for everyone, his own system is also not for everyone with that $30k SAT tonearm, i remember hot discussion about this tonearm alignment null points etc (some members claimed they are way off).   

Hana made by Excel Sound who released so many cartridges back in the days, no one mentioning them. They made cartridges for SAEC, Argent and many other companies in the 70s/80s.
I've been MC curious for a few years now but have been put off by the high prices and all the talk about how you don't really experience what a true MC cart does until you get above the $1000 price point. So it's always been on the back burner as I will never be able to spend that sort of money for a cartridge.
Of course I still read post about them and wondered if a lowly Denon DL-103 might make me happy. Along the way I picked up a Denon AU-320 SUT, just in case, it was on a gear trade.
I finally bit the bullet after reading several post by audio geeks that had gone down the rabbit hole and worked their way up to multi thousand dollar MC carts.
Seems several of them over the years had started on the lowly DL-103 and still had one in their stash so when their expensive high dollar cart when in for service they put the DL-103 back on to keep their TT up and running.
Not one of them had anything bad to say about the DL-103 after mounting it. Sure it didn't offer the super high resolution of the mega dollar cart but they all said it was just so much more musical and really enjoyed it.
After reading several accounts of this over the years I finally purchased one and am glad to say that I'm delighted with it. It make music sound the way I want to hear it, very musical, not sterile.
My MC "Rabbit Hole" is getting a few broken DL-103 carts and modifying them. I have a DL-103S with a fine elliptical and a wood bodied DL-103 with a hypereliptical sitting here to play with.
I've been using this DL-103 on a fairly new to me JVC QL-A7 TT. That was a revelation switching to that TT in itself.

BillWojo
For $200-300 MC????
Save your money and time until you will have around $1000
For now get Goldring 1042 and I think you will be happy