What should I choose??

I have the old B&W 802d's.  I also have the older, first generation, Bryston 14bsst amp (now 15 years old). Both of them are performing well and are in mint shape.  My question is this:  I am interested in the new Bryston 14cubed amp...and I am also interested in the new B&W 802D'3.  But I can't afford to do both.  Should I focus on getting the amp first or the speakers?  Please, I don't need to be told to buy amps or speakers other then the ones I am asking about as I am a big fan of my system.  I just know that B&W has reworked their D series and that Bryston has done the same with their amps.  thanks, Jim
pfeiffer
....love the lamp, MC.  It's something I wouldn't expect of you....really. *G*
I can just about guarantee its the only lava lamp in the entire history of lava lamps to be used on a Black Diamond Racing Shelf. As a matter of fact, make that TWO Black Diamond Racing Shelfs, one (defunct) cartridge demagnetizer and one Teres Motor pod! Lol!
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367#&gid=1&pid=9
Just another thought — I think we’ve all been big fans of our systems at one point are another until we hear the next big “oh” piece of equipment.  If you haven’t already, it might be a great time to go out and listen to some other speakers and amps just for reference if nothing else (and as someone else mentioned, if you can audition an amp at home so much the better), plus it’s just plain fun!  I worked for Magnolia and spent significant time listening to the D3 models, and I’ll just say it wouldn’t be a waste of time to at least hear the latest competition that’s out there — especially at the price point you’re looking at.  FWIW...
There's some good stuff out there for sure. But the truth is the better approach by far is to follow mahgister and me and tweak your system to the max. You can do it cheap with lots of home brew like mahgister or you can do it less cheap with different things the way I have. Either way you get way more for your audiophile dollar, and way more for your ears for that matter, than following the usual component upgrade path. It. Is. No. Contest.
I appreciate those of you who talked about listening room acoustics.  I think that is the next thing I will do before I replace my existing amp and speakers.

"Bryston and B&W would not be a good fit." p05129

Regarding the above comment...I have had this combo for 15 years.  I like my Bryston for its almost unlimited power at 600w per side.  It is a neutral sounding amp with maybe the finest warranty in the world.  I also deliberately chose the BMW 802d's to match the amp.  I listened to many speakers before making my choice. I like the B&W's for the very reason that they are often criticized, that is, being a bit neutral sounding. I agree, they don't seem to have a sound signature of their own, but dutifully reproduce whatever source music recording they are fed.  If the recording is crappy, the speakers don't hide it.  If the recording is exemplary, these speakers will let you know it and sound extraordinary. As a result, my amp/speaker combo has served to guide my listening and my music collection over the years.  There is a lot of poorly recorded music out there and the B&W's don't hide it.
I remember auditioning some Wilsons awhile back and was initially blown away by their, what seemed to be, very "present" sound.  But the more I listened the more I realized that, to me, they had a sound of their own...too bright and strident (only my opinion) and I began to feel tired. If I hadn't taken the time  to listen to them over a good period of time and on several occasions I might have bought them. For the B&W's it was the reverse experience.  On the first few listenings they did sound controlled and conservative and I was somewhat disappointed.  But, after repeated listenings, I realized that what I was hearing was their neutrality and eventually came to understand that they are honest reproducers of the source (as much as that can happen with these man-made devices)! 
And so this is why this 72 year old man likes his amp/speaker combo.  If there is anything in this world that is more subjective then how each of us perceives sound and music, I don't know what it could be...maybe politics!!  just kidding