What should I choose??

I have the old B&W 802d's.  I also have the older, first generation, Bryston 14bsst amp (now 15 years old). Both of them are performing well and are in mint shape.  My question is this:  I am interested in the new Bryston 14cubed amp...and I am also interested in the new B&W 802D'3.  But I can't afford to do both.  Should I focus on getting the amp first or the speakers?  Please, I don't need to be told to buy amps or speakers other then the ones I am asking about as I am a big fan of my system.  I just know that B&W has reworked their D series and that Bryston has done the same with their amps.  thanks, Jim
pfeiffer

Please, I don't need to be told to buy amps or speakers other then the ones I am asking about as I am a big fan of my system.

In that case then you should not be buying amps or speakers at all, since either one is bound to change the system you like so much. What you want instead is something that will let you keep everything you like about your system, only make it better- same imaging only better, same detail only better, same dynamics only better, etc etc. Also you want something easy to try and send back if it doesn't work out. Not something it will be a hassle to send back because of all the work and expense of packaging and shipping it back.

What you want then is Synergistic Research HFT for your speakers and room, and ECT for your electronics. Reviews are all over the site, I have them, added a little at a time, and they really work.  https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367  HFT are visible on the speakers and walls, and if you look real close will see ECT on a few components. They're on a lot more just not clear in the pictures.

You're probably wondering how much difference something so tiny can possibly make? Well at least as much difference as a $2500 Koetsu cartridge, $3500 Herron phono stage, but not quite as much as a $4k SR Euphoria interconnect. So somewhere in there. A lot of improvement. 

They come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be shipped back in the same envelope they came in for next to nothing. What the heck do you have to lose?

...and don't forget the lava lamps.....a pair, one L, other R, sharing the same AC power source as the mono amps....

That way, the wax responds to the amperage 'draw'.....;)

(BTW....This is a tease.  No implied performance improvement will be rendered by this addition.  Your results may vary.  However, if this mod appeals, we're offering a Great Deal on them!  {Bitcoin Not Accepted}...)
....love the lamp, MC.  It's something I wouldn't expect of you....really. *G*
I can just about guarantee its the only lava lamp in the entire history of lava lamps to be used on a Black Diamond Racing Shelf. As a matter of fact, make that TWO Black Diamond Racing Shelfs, one (defunct) cartridge demagnetizer and one Teres Motor pod! Lol!
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367#&gid=1&pid=9
Just another thought — I think we’ve all been big fans of our systems at one point are another until we hear the next big “oh” piece of equipment.  If you haven’t already, it might be a great time to go out and listen to some other speakers and amps just for reference if nothing else (and as someone else mentioned, if you can audition an amp at home so much the better), plus it’s just plain fun!  I worked for Magnolia and spent significant time listening to the D3 models, and I’ll just say it wouldn’t be a waste of time to at least hear the latest competition that’s out there — especially at the price point you’re looking at.  FWIW...