sodium / tungsten / magnesium, aluminum, wire?

I've been checking out wire,
sodium
tungsten
magnesium
aluminum

Could Agoners chime in on any experiences with these wires. I'm reading some
rather EYE opening things about types of wire and their, conductive, and
resistive properties. (not sure that's worded correctly). 

Sodium and magnesium in particular.
I've read along with other the benefits of Tungsten when incorporated correctly in speaker cable builds.
(that project is underway currently)
I'm wondering AGAIN, with certain dielectric combinations if there is something MORE, on the table.
Sodium wire?
Magnesium wire??

Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec
I believe that lead is toxic so perhaps not a good idea?

Most people don't eat their stereo components.
I believe that lead is toxic so perhaps not a good idea?

It is, but we're going to be listening, not tasting. And it would have to be insulated with something. 

Sodium wire on the other hand. Interesting stuff.  I'm still trying to find information on it, too. Any and all, just looking for "what works"

MYLAR??? What about mylar? Got um' on the moon, RIGHT???
Shorts out Highline wires all the time!!!
We used to have a press for making sodium wire, it was used to dry various solvents. It’s pretty soft stuff but worse than that is the fire risk, it’s a trifle combustable itself and generates hydrogen if you get it wet and also enough heat to potentially ignite the hydrogen though not as much a potassium would. Magnesium is a bit less reactive, stable enough to make wheels from for instance, at least when alloyed, but these have a limited life. In wire form you have a relatively large surface area so its reactivity matters more, the bright light it emits when burning is quite impressive.