I'm interested in hearing what "the best" systems sound like, where to go?

I have my system sounding pretty good now with a wide sound stage and good depth and imaging. I hear faint details that I have never heard in songs before. It took me three amps, two CD players, two sets of speakers and room treatments to get where I am. But the rabbit hole being what it is....I can't help but wonder....do I have the best it can be? I've been to brick and mortar, high end audio stores, but they don't really have listening rooms. Do any of you know of a place that has a good selection in stock that also has a good listening room to try them out? I would like to hear what is considered "the best". I would like a yard stick to use to determine if I'm getting everything out of the recordings that I can get. Even if it is thousands of dollars outside of my budget, I would like to know what I'm chasing.
128x128baclagg
Based on the fact he said the closest cites are Cincinnati and Indianapolis I am guessing the mid-west likely Ohio or Indiana. Hence my Axpona rec.
If you have your system "sounding pretty good", you are way ahead of most of us. Just sit back ,enjoy the music now and forget about the equipment. Good luck!
@douglas_schroeder :
Beware of claims of "the best". Think of performance not as a peak, but as a range of ridges of varying heights. There are MANY superb components, speakers, cables, etc. There are MANY systems that are world class.
+1 on that. "Best" also depends on taste.

As to shows, there are many wonderful systems at shows, but to find one where the background noise (mostly, salesmen and/or audiophiles yammering loudly over the music) doesn’t preclude listening is difficult. At AXPONA 2019, I found two that were wonderful and quiet: the Bricasti room (with Tidal speakers) and the Aesthetix room (with the Mimas integrated).

A really first-rate dealership is another possibility, recognizable by a room that has been designed and treated by an acoustics professional.
AXPONA should give you an idea what is out there. Maybe not the ultimate in room acoustics, but still worth hearing.