Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed
Trump + Russia = BullSchiff        Bernie + Russia/Cuba = ❤️❤️(not that any of this has anything to do with cables)
Informed. The word you were looking for. 

The History article about the gold standard is like all the others correct in the confiscation, the bank closures, and subsequent revaluation from $20.67 to $35. What it leaves out, what these sorts of articles always do is spread the narrative rather than inform. The truth they would tell if the article was truly intended to inform is the revaluation artificially inflated the money supply and devalued everyone's savings by over 60%. They don't tell you this because that would be saying the truth, that inflation is theft. 

Informed. Totally the word you were looking for.
Markets were 3 times more unstable when we were on the gold standard with more recurring recessions. Having finite monetary resources is just another way of saying there's nothing we can do to help you: you're on your own unless you can buy your local politician. 

Insane it is.

All the best,
Nonoise