Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed
Trump + USA = Russia West

You know what’s hilarious about this? The implied "threat" of making the US more like Russia. Russia, where anyone can buy their pharmaceuticals without a doctors permission, health care is good and cheap, taxes are low, everyone has a month off every year, and the country is out of debt and instead has actual physical gold instead of paper receipts in its vaults. The people aren’t afraid to talk politics because they’re grown ups and nobody gets called racist over a political disagreement. This last one is what really frightens you to your bones, people being unafraid to speak the truth. Yes, nonoise, yes indeed Trump is taking us there. Deal with it.
Trump + Russia = BullSchiff        Bernie + Russia/Cuba = ❤️❤️(not that any of this has anything to do with cables)