Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed

Showing 7 responses by rodman99999

Trump + Russia = BullSchiff        Bernie + Russia/Cuba = ❤️❤️(not that any of this has anything to do with cables)
@millercarbon- That was a large part of FDR’s Raw Deal.      Anyone, actually interested in what, "fiat money"(ie: backed by nothing) will eventually mean to a nation’s economy, should read: https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/091298645X
Apparently: the definition of, "aural acuity" even escapes some geniuses.      As with EVERY sense; abilities/sensitivity levels vary, widely.      ie: Some are born with perfect pitch and others, tone deaf.      The first can’t be taught, or- the second, corrected.       Some will wrestle with the concept.     I couldn't care less!
@paulcreed - It sounds as though audiozenology’s time in the audio business, mirrors my own, though I may have had opportunity, to have designed more live venues.      Something I did learn, in the over four decades spent professionally, in devotion to helping others better enjoy(or produce) their music(live or at home): While you can teach others how to listen more closely, no one/nothing can improve another’s aural acuity.      Picture attempting to teach a person, blind from birth, the color red.      The number of those involved in sound, encountered in those decades, that had absolutely no concept of sound quality, was an education.      Of course; their opinions/biases were based on their own abilities and- the level on Dunning- Kruger Effect they embraced.      No level of formal education(Degrees/certificates/certifications) can improves one’s hearing.      Bottom line: TRUST YOUR EARS and your own experience/experiments!
Absolute Pitch vs Relative Pitch?      Semantic Gymnastics?      HILARIOUS!       The FACT remains; human senses, mental and physical abilities, WHATEVER the subject(ie: hearing, sight, reflexes, IQ, etc) vary dramatically, AT BIRTH, between individuals.        Some pseudo-intellectuals, refuse to admit the obvious, repeatable and observable, simply because they’re contrary to their own theories.      Such can generally be identified, by a preponderance of submissions, but a paucity of substance, in their efforts to discourage others, from trusting their own faculties, in their own rooms, with their own systems.       I maintain: such should be ignored.