MoFi - Are You Kidding Me?

I just opened a brand new 180gr 45 RPM release from MoFi and it has a frickin’ finger print on it?  Seriously.  I never have that kind of issue with Quality Records Pressings.
pgaulke60
And you thoroughly cleaned the record before playing right? I have more than a hundred MoFi's and they are consistently of very high quality. Not perfect, but far better than 90% of their competitors. Your fingerprint excepted, I doubt it will hurt their stellar reputation much if at all...
Thanks all for the humor & comments, though the social commentary on my word choice was ickin' weird and off topic (there I didn't use an F - happy?).  I am now cleaning with my Audio Deck system and it is working great.  Just to recap the original post, the Dire Straits LP plays fine, I simply think it is poor quality control that it arrives with a finger print.  
   Sorry for being over critical. I appreciate the record care information in your thread . I returned to vinyl last month after 35 years away . So first I’m relatively ignorant, second I’m at a lower level with my gear than you are . I just picked up my first Mo-Fi record this week . It looked very nice , and I did clean it . I have some old vinyl that still sounds decent , but most of it is trashed as my daughter had access to it . So I’ll go back to reading vinyl threads and keep my posts more pertinent. Regards , Mike B. 
Thanks Mike B.  Appreciate your reply.  Enjoy the vinyl.  I am now going through and listening to all my LPs that go back to my high school days. Starting at A and going through them all.  Then will start into the blues collection.  Should be finished sometime in 2024, but now that I am retired maybe I will make faster progress. Some of it is in great conditions, others not so much.  But, I really do enjoy these new high quality pressings that are coming out.  They simply sound outstanding.  Enjoy the analog music everyone.
This whole thing , every response, and the initial complaint, makes me laugh.

Haahahahahahahha

a fingerprint? Dude, if it were me, I would start a complaint, call and email the company, and let them know your feelings.

hahahaha a fingerprint.....
?”!!! Hahahahah
your funny.
 To bad this forum don’t have little pictures and those small smiley face guys.

:eating popcorn:

:simpsons HA-HA guy:

i would call them and let let them know how mad you are, maybe you can get a free dishwasher rice inner sleeve?

imbought a new sealed Anthem album a while back, I opened it, and there was some white stuff absolutely jammed in the grooves, it’s still there, won’t come out, stuff happens, I would be so happy if it was only a fingerprint.  TDS much?
;)