MoFi - Are You Kidding Me?

I just opened a brand new 180gr 45 RPM release from MoFi and it has a frickin’ finger print on it?  Seriously.  I never have that kind of issue with Quality Records Pressings.
pgaulke60
  But what I dislike the most is the word  “ Frickin “ . It’s for people that can’t live without the F - Bomb and think it’s an acceptable substitute. But at least it starts with an F , like fingerprint . 
Irritating  to say the least, but occasionally you will  find one. Even more annoying is finding a defect after the return window has closed. Called MoFi after I found a major flaw of Frank Sinatra- Nice and Easy LP and they basically said no can help. My bad for not looking at it sooner.
And you thoroughly cleaned the record before playing right? I have more than a hundred MoFi's and they are consistently of very high quality. Not perfect, but far better than 90% of their competitors. Your fingerprint excepted, I doubt it will hurt their stellar reputation much if at all...
Thanks all for the humor & comments, though the social commentary on my word choice was ickin' weird and off topic (there I didn't use an F - happy?).  I am now cleaning with my Audio Deck system and it is working great.  Just to recap the original post, the Dire Straits LP plays fine, I simply think it is poor quality control that it arrives with a finger print.  
   Sorry for being over critical. I appreciate the record care information in your thread . I returned to vinyl last month after 35 years away . So first I’m relatively ignorant, second I’m at a lower level with my gear than you are . I just picked up my first Mo-Fi record this week . It looked very nice , and I did clean it . I have some old vinyl that still sounds decent , but most of it is trashed as my daughter had access to it . So I’ll go back to reading vinyl threads and keep my posts more pertinent. Regards , Mike B.