MoFi - Are You Kidding Me?

I just opened a brand new 180gr 45 RPM release from MoFi and it has a frickin’ finger print on it?  Seriously.  I never have that kind of issue with Quality Records Pressings.
pgaulke60
Thanks all for the humor & comments, though the social commentary on my word choice was ickin' weird and off topic (there I didn't use an F - happy?).  I am now cleaning with my Audio Deck system and it is working great.  Just to recap the original post, the Dire Straits LP plays fine, I simply think it is poor quality control that it arrives with a finger print.  
   Sorry for being over critical. I appreciate the record care information in your thread . I returned to vinyl last month after 35 years away . So first I’m relatively ignorant, second I’m at a lower level with my gear than you are . I just picked up my first Mo-Fi record this week . It looked very nice , and I did clean it . I have some old vinyl that still sounds decent , but most of it is trashed as my daughter had access to it . So I’ll go back to reading vinyl threads and keep my posts more pertinent. Regards , Mike B. 
Thanks Mike B.  Appreciate your reply.  Enjoy the vinyl.  I am now going through and listening to all my LPs that go back to my high school days. Starting at A and going through them all.  Then will start into the blues collection.  Should be finished sometime in 2024, but now that I am retired maybe I will make faster progress. Some of it is in great conditions, others not so much.  But, I really do enjoy these new high quality pressings that are coming out.  They simply sound outstanding.  Enjoy the analog music everyone.
This whole thing , every response, and the initial complaint, makes me laugh.

Haahahahahahahha

a fingerprint? Dude, if it were me, I would start a complaint, call and email the company, and let them know your feelings.

hahahaha a fingerprint.....
?”!!! Hahahahah
your funny.
 To bad this forum don’t have little pictures and those small smiley face guys.

:eating popcorn:

:simpsons HA-HA guy:

i would call them and let let them know how mad you are, maybe you can get a free dishwasher rice inner sleeve?

imbought a new sealed Anthem album a while back, I opened it, and there was some white stuff absolutely jammed in the grooves, it’s still there, won’t come out, stuff happens, I would be so happy if it was only a fingerprint.  TDS much?
;)
I just had the same thing happen. I ordered the "One Step" copy of Yes - Fragile. Disc 2 had a full thumbprint on one side and 4 full fingerprints on the other !! I have contacted MoFi and expressed my displeasure, and of yet have not had any response. Now to those who say a fingerprint is no big deal, well it is. When you consider that after shipping, taxes, border fees, etc, It cost me over 200 Canadian dollars (about 50 cents American after exchange) So for this kind of $$ I expect a more professional attitude in care/handling. I have an excellent RCM and as a matter of habit clean all LP's before play, but that's not the point is it. I should expect a manufacturer of a "high end product" to operate at a significantly higher standard.