Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
SR offers a full refund within 30 days, so I would be hesitant to call them snake oil salesmen. If someone offered me, say, a car that gets 500 mpg and said I could have a full refund no-questions-asked if I don't like it, I just may buy it. To satisfy my curiosity -- even though my degree in engineering tells me it's practically impossible. 
Geoffkait, would you like to borrow my scroll saw. It's a Hegner Polymax.
You can rent one of my daughters. They love making stuff on that thing.
Please don't? Don't what? What else is a Debbie Downer to do? Catch 22. 
Back to cable risers ...

This is what I use:

http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/equipment/shunyata_dark_field.htm

Devout tweaker that I am, I’ve even tweaked the cable risers. I’ve taken PPT Alpha-Cards and bent them into a shape to fit into the slots, then placed the speaker cables into the slots on top of the Alpha-Cards. Then, each riser has an original PPT Omega Mat sitting on top of it with the cables underneath. The mats sit length-wise in order to affect as much of the cable as possible. I got a nice improvement in SQ from that little exercise.

Frank
I tell ya!
A pair of $1 ceramic cones make great cable risers as well as points under equipment.
Think I have 40 of em total from Fleabay.

Quite possible the SR products work but I will put my saved shekels towards more records thank you very much!
what might be more helpful is a discussion of how and why it might work and some possible reasons. I think IF you are using a highly ( a relative term ) capacitive cable with poor dialectric, risers might be a waste. Of course the Uber or BDP suggestions are low cost. IF your room floor is carpet then insulating risers may help. Not so much on hardwood ( the real thing ) or natural stone / slate. i have a bunch of Myrtlewood blocks cut in the “ word salad “ golden ratio...those are cheap and easy to make on my Delta Unisaw but with a German fence....... no daughters for rent