All the brands I don't like...

In order to save time and energy and contain the fallout I’m just going to start listing all the famous brands of gear I don’t like here.

You should all be thanking me for this. :)
erik_squires
Didn’t picture you as sensitive type...holding a grudge is bad for your health. Let it go and focus on music not the brand.

You can thank me later 😉
Erik,

Don’t bother if you’re not intending to include specific, accurate,unbiased and independently verifiable information explaining why you dislike each brand. Otherwise, it’s a meaningless and worthless exercise that merely would document all of the brands you have emotional, illogical and personal psychological reasons for disliking that I believe are more effectively explored and, hopefully, resolved in a more private and constructive manner.
Although I and others would likely find an open forum exploration of your personal experiences with certain brands, that almost certainly form the basis for your somewhat strong emotional response to certain of them, very interesting, wildly entertaining and with a constant and irresistible opportunity to post satirical comments of varying degrees of wittiness and humor, I still urge you to conduct this exploration of your psyche in private.
This private approach also has the advantage of not further exasperating the obviously very extensive emotional damage you’ve suffered at the hands of certain unnamed malicious audio brands and the odds of receiving significant financial remunerations from some or all of these corporations.
My crack team of high quality and priced lawyers will be contacting you soon to determine whether you have a solid case worth aggressively and immediately pursuing against any audio brand that inflicted injury upon you. Pro bono, of course.

Tim
Jokes on you guys. Read the post again. Carefully:

In order to save time and energy and contain the fallout I’m just going to start listing all the famous brands of gear I don’t like here.

Got it? No? Okay, once more, this time with editorial comment, for you slow learners:

[BLANK SPACE! INDICATES NO SUCH THING EXISTS!]
Got it?
Thus my post:
The complete list of erik_squires posts of useful information:         . 
Blank space, indicating no such thing exists.
I know, I know, they are NOT paying me enough for this!