Axe to grind know it alls

Recently I have noticed that there are people who apparently enjoy having controversial posts. One in particular stands out. I have no problem with people expressing different opinions but are they doing this just to get attention? They don’t care what the responders to their posts have to say as only their opinion is the correct one and everyone else is wrong unless they agree with the op which is rare.

I have always looked at the Audiogon forums as a resource to get information and exchange ideas . When the post is a one way street, I think it does little if anything to contribute to the forums so going forward I will just ignore their posts.  Anyone else irritated by these posers?
128x128lwin
It’s up to each one of us to recognise Trumpian postings as I’m sure most of us do with the other items of misinformation. Buyer or in this case reader beware.

Boy you couldn’t resist?

Lets just hope no one in this thread gets "suicided" by Hillary.

See how childish this can get?

Stick to the topic at hand please.

Oz
So now we have universal agreement on the definition of "troll"?

Thanks pjr801 for letting us know that you are not a Trumper!
As several Agoners have mentioned they are active on other forums (not audio related) which do not have the same BS going on.  My take on this is simply an audio forum is necessarily based on personal preference unlike a real car enthusiast forum.  You can't really argue about the proper torque for the pressure plate bolts on a '68 Corvette.  Hence people of a certain bent on this forum feel the need to ram their "misguided" thoughts down our throats. Maybe its just a salve to cover the wounds of a shallow life..........
It might be interesting to count just how many posts it takes before somebody says something just enough off base that it gets the balling in the wrong direction. I have already noticed a couple of ticklers for this thread. 
 I certainly am not interested in drama or arrogance when I am reading about a subject that interests me. I am reading just to get some new information or inspiration. I find myself taking off to other sites at times, where this doesn't occur so often.
It's up to each one of us to recognise Trumpian postings

Fascinating. I take it you mean by their succinct statements of universal truth? Fearlessly calling out fools on their foolishness? Exhibiting a near over the top glee in saying things people are supposed to silently keep to themselves? Or did you mean Trumpian in the overarching sense of unbelievable achievement? That's the problem with greatness, its hard to narrow it down.

And yet, why is it I have this nagging feeling that far from appreciating greatness you are seething and wishing you could just rip up this post. What's the matter? Need help getting the tear started?