Clipping

Hi can someone help me. I have Linn Sonedek VII WITH koetsu black cartridge and manley Chinook pre amp. Load is 133 ohms which I like with jazz but when I play led Zeppelin II at same volume it clips every 1 minute? What is happening? Thanks for your insights.
128x128phill55
Post removed 
My guess is that since the Led Zeppelin record is slam full of overdriven electric guitar and voice tracks and the jazz record is not so afflicted, you are getting what the producers of the record intended. All you can do is turn the Led Zeppelin down; the overdrive distortion will still be there but won't be as offensive. And if you have small efficient speakers, your Led Zeppelin will sound even worse than it otherwise would.
This particular record is famously distorted and is intended to sound this way. As bsmg explains you simply need to turn it down. 
+1 bsmg! Loud rock (Zeppelin, Sabbath, ZZ Top ...) is recorded and meant to be played back LOUD! Sounds like you are clipping your amp. More power needed - or more efficient speakers!