Would you donate a dollar to have these Members Review a Product?

So, I've been thinking that there are a number of hifi products that I would love to hear or, at least, reviewed by folks I know and respect.  I then thought what if a panel of fellow members each listened and reviewed the product.  

I'd pay money to read (or watch/hear) ericsquires, wolfgarcia, millercarbon, and georgehifi each receive the same amp, speaker, etc. and review it. 
128x128jbhiller
So the ones you picked as potential reviewers have golden ears or what? I can think of many others who I would like to hear from. I have an idea, why not start your own online forum and have your golden eared guys review equipment? Doubtful you will get the manufacturers to loan out equipment.

Lets see, you have a Luxman fanboy, a Synergistic fanboy and a GAN fanboy. What do you expect the results to be? I can give you a clue. BAD idea. You can add me as a McIntosh fanboy too.    We could also add one of the Tekton fanboys to review Tekton.  Do you see what I am getting at?
@tomic601 , 
Good point.
I just saw a video of John Atkinson's equipment. Though I really don't follow his reviews, I have to say he seems to be the real deal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlg7HTPqso
Bob
@stereo5 , wow!  So if you're a fan of a product line you cannot review any other products?  

And, yes, starting a website with a panel of reviewers is something I've kicked around for a couple of years. 

Maybe I'll take this subject over to Steve Hoffman's forums! :)

Tough crowd!
I am a Fluke and B&K fanboy oh and the almighty Tektronix and Gen Rad

but first, perhaps test hearing and critical listening skills, a great free place to do that is at the 2L testbench

free George free
So few understand level matching or have the needed tools to do  so cuts the reviewer pile by 99%
If it was only level matching electronic components, this will be simple...A question of measured numbers... But the 3 embeddings i think about are best measured by our ears...No apparatus measured the 3 simultaneously....