Would you donate a dollar to have these Members Review a Product?

So, I've been thinking that there are a number of hifi products that I would love to hear or, at least, reviewed by folks I know and respect.  I then thought what if a panel of fellow members each listened and reviewed the product.  

I'd pay money to read (or watch/hear) ericsquires, wolfgarcia, millercarbon, and georgehifi each receive the same amp, speaker, etc. and review it. 
128x128jbhiller
@stereo5 , wow!  So if you're a fan of a product line you cannot review any other products?  

And, yes, starting a website with a panel of reviewers is something I've kicked around for a couple of years. 

Maybe I'll take this subject over to Steve Hoffman's forums! :)

Tough crowd!
I am a Fluke and B&K fanboy oh and the almighty Tektronix and Gen Rad

but first, perhaps test hearing and critical listening skills, a great free place to do that is at the 2L testbench

free George free
So few understand level matching or have the needed tools to do  so cuts the reviewer pile by 99%
If it was only level matching electronic components, this will be simple...A question of measured numbers... But the 3 embeddings i think about are best measured by our ears...No apparatus measured the 3 simultaneously....
Lets see, you have a Luxman fanboy, a Synergistic fanboy and a GAN fanboy. What do you expect the results to be? I can give you a clue. BAD idea. You can add me as a McIntosh fanboy too. We could also add one of the Tekton fanboys to review Tekton. Do you see what I am getting at?

I’d rather read a review by a "fanboy" more than some random dude I know nothing about. At least the fanboy you know where he’s coming from.
Its like, who’s the world’s most recognizably great reviewer? If its not Michael Fremer I’ll eat Turd Ferguson’s hat. Everybody knows Mikey. And if there’s anything we know about Mikey its that he likes it fast and hard. We know this how? Because he’s right up front about it. I’m exaggerating but MF definitely makes it explicitly clear that he does have a preference. So when we read MF we know exactly what lens we are looking through.
(If you haven’t been following Fremer for decades and only know a few examples then spoiler alert- he’s a writer not a lawyer. He doesn’t include the same disclaimer every review.)

Same goes for "fanboys" whatever that means. Seems to me a derogatory term cooked up in order to avoid serious thought and excuse sloppy reasoning. But whatever. The fact remains that if you do read a "fanboy" and the "fanboy" has anything negative to say the one thing you know for sure, he’s not making it up. You just don’t criticize what you love, unless its really necessary.

@jbhiller...…………………..

You didn''t get it.  I used the examples, myself included, to show that most likely no one here is unbiased.   I don't see it working in these forums.  Also, I have a right to my opinion, like it or not, just like you and everyone else has a right to theirs.

@tomic601 ………………………………..

I did a online hearing test and after 13K, I flunked.  I was told that is average for someone my age, but it bothers me greatly.  Makes me wonder how good the pro reviewers hearing really is.  Most of the ones that have been around a long time are in their 60 and 70's by now.