Will this hold my 63 pound black beauty??!!

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/electronics-photography/home-audio/speakers-and-stands/stands/listing/2498399948
Hi Audiolovers, 
I've done it (again) and bought myself a new amp and I just realised my current equipment rack might not be able to hold her... so I'm currently bidding on this bad boy... 
My question is do you think this rack will be able to handle my 64 pound tube amp? I'll take off the redundant wheels 
The other components are only about 10 kgs each, so no worries there... 
Thanks for your informed opinions! 
Tim 
tmarlowe
(...now, if it was a 64 lb. Class D amp, I recommend .5" plate steel instead.....can’t be too careful....)

"....50 thousand watts of Funky!".....;)  Voice coils like bazooka shells....
I would be afraid to buy based on pictures. What if it doesn't turn out to be as ugly in real life? Then what?

Also I'm not too sure about those wheels. And the glass. Other than that.... you could probably throw the glass away, fill the whole thing with sand, get a few cutting boards, and some BDR Cones, and with just an extra hundred bucks or so have a pretty decent rack. 
I know they would up here, not sure about down under. No, really, I have two Primaluna Dialogue 7 monoblock's that do fine on tempered glass.
I wouldn't take the chance. I'd put the amp on an amp stand and keep it on the floor.