Will this hold my 63 pound black beauty??!!

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/electronics-photography/home-audio/speakers-and-stands/stands/listing/2498399948
Hi Audiolovers, 
I've done it (again) and bought myself a new amp and I just realised my current equipment rack might not be able to hold her... so I'm currently bidding on this bad boy... 
My question is do you think this rack will be able to handle my 64 pound tube amp? I'll take off the redundant wheels 
The other components are only about 10 kgs each, so no worries there... 
Thanks for your informed opinions! 
Tim 
tmarlowe
I know they would up here, not sure about down under. No, really, I have two Primaluna Dialogue 7 monoblock's that do fine on tempered glass.
I wouldn't take the chance. I'd put the amp on an amp stand and keep it on the floor.
there are two load characteristics which may be of interest

load point capacity  - how much weight a floor will hold per unit area.  The common example is the displacement of a woman in high heels.
At some measure the weight at  the point of the heals and soles will crush thru.  generaly in pounds per sq. inch

floor load capacity - how much total weight that glass and it's support  mechanism hold before crashing down

you might test the later by stacking workout weights or 10 gallons of water

IKEA LACK END TABLES.  WILL COST YOU 10 BUCKS. THEY ARE MADE OF BALSA WOOD. RICHARD VANDERSTEEN LOVES BALSA FOR HIS MODEL 7 MIDRANGE DRIVER.