Will this hold my 63 pound black beauty??!!

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/electronics-photography/home-audio/speakers-and-stands/stands/listing/2498399948
Hi Audiolovers, 
I've done it (again) and bought myself a new amp and I just realised my current equipment rack might not be able to hold her... so I'm currently bidding on this bad boy... 
My question is do you think this rack will be able to handle my 64 pound tube amp? I'll take off the redundant wheels 
The other components are only about 10 kgs each, so no worries there... 
Thanks for your informed opinions! 
Tim 
tmarlowe
Uh, you forgot to add the weight of the stand itself. Nice try, though.
Wouldn't the glass shelves ring?  That is what I was told when looking for an audio rack.
Have my sunfire 600 (not near 60#) on a bottom glass shelf, bottom shelves as mentioned are not hollow under, they have the steel bracing rungs under the glass, whee the top 2 shelves are pretty much tempered glass with no bracing under.

I use two cutting boards as stands, for my mono blocks.  i garaged them, and cherry stained them, they look great under my amps.

bed bath n beyond, has some nice cutting boards, as u only need one, it will look great on a solid wood cutting board to either side of the rack, or behind, in front....
??

enjoy the ride.
Uh, you forgot to add the weight of the stand itself. Nice try, though.

16 pounds on each foot of the amp, you numbskull.  Nice try, though.