Tube tester...anyone own their own?

Since a lot of us utilize tube based gear, I am wondering how many of us own a tube tester? I am considering acquiring one, not sure if I would look for a Hickok or another brand/type.
if you are considering a tube tester, or already own one, do tell us your recommendations and your experience with the particular type you own.

128x128daveyf
@mofimadness  That's an interesting option. Any idea as to what that sells for? Also, I wonder how accurate that Orange unit will be with power tubes? 
A few years back, I took an ARC amp to a local tech who tested the 6550's that the amp utilized. I thoughts something was wrong as the amp was noisy in one channel...and the tubes were not new. He tested the 6550's on his Hickok and pronounced them healthy. Turns out that they were anything but, so after a near melt down..and a full tube replacement, the noisy channel issue was solved. 
Since I am now using KT150's in my amps, I would like suggestions as to an amp tester ( besides the pricey Amplitrex..which I am sure is excellent!) that can accurately test these tubes.
Post removed 
A local dealer uses the Orange to do quick screens of small signal tubes and EL84 output tubes.  It is much easier to use than the TV-7 that is the main tube tester in the shop.
I use a Sencore's grid leakage test to find tubes that otherwise test fine for emissions including fine on Hickok testers. Let warm sufficiently for 15 minutes or so before test...i used to also have tubes that tested fine in my arc preamp, but were clearly not so...the sencore now catches those tubes.