Which Preamp Would You Choose?

I am looking at two tube preamps.  The first is a refurbished and upgraded Sonic Frontiers Line-1 hollow state preamp, and the second is a modified and upgraded Jolida Fusion tube preamp.  Both are configured the way I want them (Balanced inputs and outputs, Tape loop for recording, and remote), and both are in exceptional condition.  The Jolida is about $600 less than the Sonic Frontiers.  I will be running the pre into a McIntosh MC-2155, and will add an outboard phono preamp for my vinyl addiction.  I do not find any substantive reviews on the Jolida, so I am having trouble comparing performance between the preamps.  I am trying to cap the Sonic Frontiers at about $1500 to $1700.  Anyone have experience with either of these units? 
128x128zerobias
@adg01 The SF Line 1 with Sovtek or new production tubes is not what I would call SS or if so it’s very good SS, but again I would not go there.
You are right, I didn’t mean to imply that all SS pre amps are poor sounding.

What I was trying to convey (as a former owner of SF Line 3SE) is that the SF Line series of pre-amps are boring, sterile, and lifeless. Don’t be fooled by the impressive parts list, the cool round hockey puck remote, and the fact that it has been upgraded with even more expensive parts.

Now if you have auditioned a SF Line pre-amp and you like it, ignore my post as your opinion is the only one that matters.

Lak, yes, I am open to other candidates.  Testpilot thanks for the impression on the SF Line.
Sonic Frontiers might be the worst tubed piece I have ever heard. Would strongly encourage you to look elsewhere. I believe that their amps were better than their preamps. I cant impart to you how much better is available than S.F. 
I suggest a used Supratek. Right now Echo audio has a nice used one near your budget. 
Very well regarded piece of equipment.
People are,gonna recommend what they use and what sounds good to them.

Listen and make your decision.

Both are good preamps. Read a lot about both and stick with the one which has the best reliability!