Best amp to drive Wilson Yvette’s

I currently am looking for the right amp to pair with Wilson Yvette’s. I currently have a Pass 250.8. I think I’m looking for more headroom than what the Pass 250.8 can offer. 
I look forward to any thoughts or insights. 
Thanks. 
hambon
ARC Ref 75se has plenty of power given the efficiency of the Yvettes. A very good match with no impedance issues. Wilson and ARC mate very well. A special combo imo. Most SS will not compare unless in the region of a Luxman m900u. 
How about an integrated? The ARC and Luxman integrateds are in that price range and do a pretty good job. :)

Thanks 4425. 
I guess I’m struggling why the Luxman m900u or Ref 75se would be any better and with more headroom than the Pass Labs I have now. Would love any insight. 
I appreciate the feedback!
Op when you say headroom what does that mean exactly, are you clipping the amp? Or are you looking for a more lively sound?

The Pass amplifiers are a little dark sounding so depending on your setup you may be looking for a more exciting sound then you are getting now.

You may be turning up the system to hear more detail so you need to evaluate all of your requirements.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ