Another marketing gimmick?

Put micro sized components in a glass structure that resembles a vacuum tube?
https://agdproduction.com/index.html

Im thinking pure aesthetics were the goal here. No need to put those "advances" mosfets in a glass tube?

I guess someone will buy it.
tablejockey
@nonoise I am not a culter it just seems a bit silly. Whether it sounds good or not I have no opinion without hearing it.
Like @truthhouse said, check it out on OCD Hi Fi Guy’s YouTube channel before passing judgement. Of course you’re not gonna get the full experience through YouTube, but it gives you an idea of a great sounding Class D amp, which I was skeptical about too before I saw these vids. Thanks @nonoise for giving the facts about these amps and giving a basic explanation of them and the designer and engineer of these amps. Believe me, I’d love to hear them in real life too before coming to a final conclusion, but they certainly look cool IMO. 
@jond ,
That was just a bit of snark what with all the dog piling going on.
Nothing personal. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Another SOTA 'breakthrough', or 'Audiophile Jewelry'?

Truth be told only in the hearings, which any suspect should get it's day in court.....so to speak...*L* ;)

But, listening to anything playing through my playthings...still sounds like my stuff....to me.  If anyone can do a variant of 'astral projection' thru their 'puter, I'd like to know How, Please.

And it'd better work on 'live' stuff...'projecting' into a mpeg would merely dump you into a servers' hard drive or the like.....

I don't think I'd like that very much....:(

And if you think hackers or virus attacks are to be feared....

....you'd really not like a 'virtual ME'. *evil L* 

("Hmmm....bankaccountsSSA#passwords...*ah*...'incognito'...")